Daranden Ltd.’s Supervisor job description and Roles for season 2018/19
• Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision
• Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
• Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and training
We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the Rig crews at our customers facilities. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for training, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
• Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision
• Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
• Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and training
• Receive complaints and resolve problems
• Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
• Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
• Train new employees
• Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures
• Be in constant communication with Daranden’s management with any issues complaints from customers.
• Monitor employee’s timekeeping and inform the management with any issues
• To work closely with the management to keep the required numbers of staff on each Rig/Site
• Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
• Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
• Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
For the successful candidates we are offering a very attractive salary with a monthly production and staff timekeeping bonus which will be negotiated at the interview stage.
Closing date for these positions are 31st May 2018
Please E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and we will start interviews from Monday 11th June 2018